New Hadamard matrix of order 24
In this paper we give a new Hadamard matrix of order 24 and its properties. This matrix must be appear in . By this paper and Ito-Leon-Longyear  the classification of Hadamard matrices of order 24 is completed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hall, M. Jr.: Combinatorial Theory. Boston: Ginn (Blaisdell) 1967Google Scholar
- 2.Ito, N., Leon, J.S., Longyear, J.Q.: The 24-dimensional Hadamard matrices and their automorphism groups (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 3.Ito, N., Leon, J.S., Longyear, J.Q.: Classification of 3-(24, 12, 5) designs and 24-dimensional Hadamard matrices. J. Comb. Theory (A)27, 289–306 (1979)Google Scholar
- 4.Kimura, H.: Hadamard matrices of order 28 with automorphism groups of order two. J. Comb. Theory (A)43, 98–102 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.Kimura, H.: On equivalence of Hadamard matrices. Hokkaido Math. J.17, 139–146 (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.Kimura, H.: Table ofH-matrices and K-boxes of order 24 (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 7.Kimura, H., Ohmori, H.: Construction of Hadamard matrices of order 28. Graphs and Combinatorics2, 247–257 (1986)Google Scholar
- 8.Kimura, H., Ohmori, H.: Hadamard matrices of order 28. Memoirs of the Faculty of Education, Ehime Univ.7, 7–57 (1987)Google Scholar
- 9.Leon, J.S.: An algorithm for computing the automorphism group of a Hadamard matrix. J. Comb. Theory (A)27, 287–306 (1979)Google Scholar
- 10.Longyear, J.Q.: There is one Hadamard matrix of order 24 and both characters 1. Second International Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics. Annals of the New York Academy of Science319, 354–361 (1979)Google Scholar
- 11.Longyear, J.Q.: If a Hadamard of order 24 has character exactly 2, its transpose is known, in Theory and Applications of Groups. Lect. Notes Math.642, 353–363, (1978)Google Scholar
- 12.Longyear, J.Q.: Order 24 Hadamard matrices of character at least 3. J. Comb. Theory (A)27, 100–118 (1979)Google Scholar