Constructions of Sklyanin elliptic algebras and quantumR-Matrices
- 91 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Elliptic Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Mumford, Abelian Varieties, Oxford Univ. Press, London (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. K. Sklyanin, “On some algebraic structures related to the Yang—Baxter equation,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,16, No. 4, 22–34 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.E. K. Sklyanin, “On some algebraic structures related to the Yang—Baxter equation. II. Representations of a quantum algebra,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,17, No. 4, 34–48 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Cherednik, OnR-Matrix Quantization of the Group of Formal Currents, Group-Theoretic Methods in Physics, Vol. 2 [in Russian] (Jūrmala, 1985), Nauka, Moscow (1986), pp. 218–232.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Odesskii and B. L. Feigin, Sklyanin Algebras Associated with an Elliptic Curve [in Russian], Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Odesskii and B. L. Feigin, “Sklyanin's elliptic algebras,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,23, No. 3, 45–54 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Odesskii, Rational Degeneration of Elliptic Quadratic Algebras, RIMS91, Project “Infinite Analysis,” June 1–August 31, 1991.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Bergman, “The diamond lemma for ring theory,” Adv. Math.,29, 175–218 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Priddy, “Koszul resolution,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,152, 39–60 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993