Effect of cold work and annealing on the mechanical properties of 90W-7 Ni-3Fe heavy alloy
- 127 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Property Cold Work Heavy Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. JONES and P. MUNNERY,Powder Met. 10 (1967) 156.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. WEHR, PhD thesis, University of Missouri, Missouri, USA, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.Y. S. YOON, MS Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science, Seoul, Korea, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.M. YODOGAWA, in “Sintering theory and practice”, edited by D. Kolar and S. Pejovnilc (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1982) p. 519.Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. FRANTSEVICH, O. K. TEODOROVICH, L. G. BAZHENOVA and R. V. MINKAOVA,Soviet Powd. Met. Met. Ceram. 6 (1967) 920.Google Scholar
- 6.J. GURLAND and N. M. PARIKH, in “Fracture”, edited by H. Liebowitz, Vol. VII (Academic Press, New York 1972) pp. 841–78.Google Scholar
- 7.M. R. EISENMANN and R. M. GERMAN,Int. J. of Refractory Hard Met. 3 (1984) 86.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988