KeywordsPublic Finance Economic Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barro, R. J. “Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,”J. Polit. Econ., 80, Sept. – Oct. 1972.Google Scholar
- Becker, G. S. and G. J. Stigler, “Law Enforcement, Corruption, and Compensation of Enforcers,” Conference on Capitalism and Freedom, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1972.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, J. M. and G. Tullock.The Calculus of Consent. Ann Arbor, 1962.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, J. M. “Fiscal Institutions and Efficiency in Collective Outlay,”Amer. Econ. Rev. 54, May 1964, 227–35.Google Scholar
- Downs, A.An Economic Theory of Democracy. New York, 1957.Google Scholar
- Hirshleifer, J. “The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity,”Amer. Econ. Rev. 61, Sept. 1971, 561–74.Google Scholar
- Niskanen, W. A.Bureaucracy and Representative Government. Chicago, 1971.Google Scholar
- Stigler, G. J. “Director's Law of Public Income Redistribution,”J. of Law and Econ. 13, April 1970, 1–10.Google Scholar
- —— “The Theory of Economic Regulation,”The Bell Journal of Econ. and Man. Sci., 2, Spring 1971, 3–21.Google Scholar
- Tiebout, C. “A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures,”J. Polit, Econ. 64, Oct. 1956, 416–24.Google Scholar
- Tullock, G.Toward a Mathematics of Politics. Ann Arbor, 1967.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1973