Respiratory route of pesticide exposure as a potential health hazard
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Potential Health Health Hazard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BATCHELOR, G.S., and K.C. WALKER: Health Hazards in Use of Parathion in Fruit Orchards of North Central Washington, AMA Arch of Indus Hyg10: 522–528 (1954).Google Scholar
- DURHAM, W.F., and H.R. WOLFE: Measurement of the Exposure of Workers to Pesticides, Bull WHO26:75–91 (1962).Google Scholar
- JEGIER, Z.: Exposure to Guthion During Spraying and Formulation, Arch Environ Health8: 565–569 April (1964).Google Scholar
- PERRINE PRIMATE LABORATORIES: Analysis of Pesticide Residues in Human and Environmental Samples, Manual of Analytical Methods, Environmental Protection Agency, Perrine, Fla. (1971).Google Scholar
- SIMPSON, G.R.: Exposure to Orchard Pesticides, Arch Environ Health10: 884–885 June (1965).Google Scholar
- THOMPSON, J.F., A.C. WALKER and R.F. MOSEMAN: Study of the Performance of Gas Chromatographic Columns under Severe Injection Loading, J. Assoc. Offic. Anal. Chem.52: 1251 (1969a).Google Scholar
- Ibid.: Evaluation of Eight Gas Chromatographic Columns for Chlorinated Pesticides, 1263 (1969b).Google Scholar
- WOLFE, H.R., J.F. ARMSTRONG and W.F. DURHAM: Pesticide Exposure from Concentrate Spraying, Arch Environ Health13: 340–344, Sept. (1966).Google Scholar
- WOLFE, H.R., J.F. ARMSTRONG, D.C. STAIFF and S.W. COMER: Exposure of Spraymen to Pesticides, Arch Environ Health25: July (1972).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1974