Detection ofMycobacterium avium-intracellulare in the blood of HTV-infected patients by a commercial polymerase chain reaction kit
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymerase Chain Reaction Internal Medicine Commercial Polymerase Chain Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chan ISF, Neaton JD, Saravolatz LD, Crane LR, Osterberger J: Frequencies of opportunistic diseases prior to death among HIV-infected persons. AIDS 1995, 9: 1145–1151.Google Scholar
- 2.Pechere M, Opravil M, Wald A, Chave JP, Bessesen M, Sievers A, Hein R, Von Overbeck JP, Clark RA, Tortoli E: Clinical and epidemiologic features of infection withMycobacterium genavense. Swiss HIV cohort study. Archives of Internal Medicine 1995, 155: 400–404.Google Scholar
- 3.Schluger NW, Condos R, Lewis S, Rom WN: Amplification of DNAMycobacterium tuberculosis from peripheral blood of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. Lancet 1994, 344: 232–233.Google Scholar
- 4.Emler S, Böttger EC, Broers B, Cassis I, Perrin L, Hirschel B: Growth-deficient mycobacteria in patients with AIDS: diagnosis by analysis of DNA amplified from blood or tissue. Clinical Infectious Diseases 1995, 20: 772–775.Google Scholar
- 5.Iralu JV, Shritharan VK, Pieciak WS, Wirth DF, Maguire JH, Barker RH Jr: Diagnosis ofMycobacterium avium bacteremia by polymerase chain reaction. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 1993, 31: 1811–1814.Google Scholar
- 6.Akane A, Matsubara K, Nakamura H, Takahashi S, Kimura K: Identification of the heme compound copurified with deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) from bloodstains, a major inhibitor of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification. Journal of Forensic Science 1994, 39: 362–372.Google Scholar
- 7.Chin DP, Yajko DM, Keith Hadley W, Sander CA, Nassos PS, Madej JJ, Hopewell PC: Clinical utility of a commercial test based on the polymerase chain reaction for detectingMycobacterium tuberculosis in respiratory specimens. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 1995, 151: 1872–1877.Google Scholar
- 8.D'Amato RF, Wallman AA, Hochstein LH, Colaninno PM, Scardamaglia M, Ardila E, Ghouri M, Kim K, Patel RC, Miller A: Rapid diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis by using Roche AMPLICORMycobacterium tuberculosis PCR test. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 1995, 33: 1832–1834.Google Scholar
- 9.Stauffer F, Mutschlechner R, Hasenberger P, Stadibauer S, Schinko H: Detectionof Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in clinical specimens by a commercial polymerase chain reaction kit. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 1995, 14: 1046–1051.Google Scholar
© MMV Medizin Verlag GmbH 1997