Calculation of a strip footing on non-homogeneous continuous foundation bed
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Strip Footing Continuous Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. K. Klein, "On the equations suggested by O. K. Frelikh," Vestnik Inzhenerov i Teknnikov, No. 2 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.G. K. Klein, "The consideration of non-homogeneity, discontinuity, and other mechanical properties of the soils in the calculation of structures on continuous foundations," Sbornik Trudov MISI, No. 14 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kratzer and V. Frantz, Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], IL (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Shirinkulov, "Calculation of beam-like plates on elastic foundation beds with elasticity modulus varying with depth," Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, No. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Klubin, "Calculation of beam-like and circular plates on elastic foundation beds," Inzhenernyl Sbornik,12 (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968