Calculation of displacements of bulkhead-type quays designed by the free-earth-support method (for purposes of discussion)
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, O. Ya. Shekhter, and V. A. Kofman, "Earth pressure on a rigid embedded foundation and free deformations of a foundation pit," in: Collection No. 24 of the Scientific Research Institute of Bases, Soil Mechanics [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Snitko, "Solution of the contact problem for a rigid wall in an elastic medium," in: Collection of Reports on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. 11, VNIIG (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Ogranovich and M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, "Calculation of a horizontal load on a foundation wall with consideration of discontinuity of the base," Osnovaniya, Fundamenty i Mekhan. Gruntov, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Florin, Principles of Soil Mechanics [in Russian], Vol. 2 Gostroiizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Instructions on the Design of Marine Mooring Structures, VSN 3–67/MMF [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973