Process of silication of loess soils
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Loess Soil
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Alekseev and G. A. Lipson, "Effect of colloidal-dispersed minerals on the process of silication of loess soils," Proceedings of the 8th All-Union Conference on Soil Stabilization and Compaction in Construction [in Russian] Budivel'nik, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Askalonov, Silication of Loess Soils [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Sokolovich, "Silication of loess soils," Osnovaniya, Fundamenty i Mekhan. Gruntov, No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Gedroits, Soil Colloids and Absorbing Capacity of Soils [in Russian], Vol. 1, Sel'khozizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Sokolovich, "Theoretical fundamentals of silication of sand and loess soils," Author's Abstract of Doctoral Thesis [in Russian], Scientific-Research Institute of Foundations (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976