Stress and displacement distributions in a homogeneous half-space below a circular foundation
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Displacement Distribution Circular Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. E. Egorov, Stress and Displacement Distributions in the Base of a Rigid Circular Foundation [in Russian], Sbornik NIS Fundamentostroeniya, No. 9 (1938).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. S. Uflyand, Integral Transformations in Problems in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Ryzhik and I. S. Gradshtein, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Nauka (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Mossakovskii, "The fundamental mixed problem of the theory of elasticity for a half-space with a circular line of separation of the boundary conditions," PMM,18, No. 2 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Spence, "Self-similar solutions to adhesive contact problems with incremental loading," Proc. Roy. Soc. A-305, No. 1480 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972