Measurement of ATV applicator exposure to atrazine using an ELISA method
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Atrazine ELISA Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abbott IM, Bonsall JL, Chester G, Hart TB, Turnbull GJ (1987) Worker exposure to a herbicide applied with ground sprayers in the United Kingdom J Am Ind Hyg Assoc 48:167–175.Google Scholar
- Mull R, McCarthy JF (1986) Guidelines for conducting mixer-loader application studies. Vet Hum Tox 28:328–336.Google Scholar
- Newsome WA, Shields JB (1981) Radioimmunoassay for benomyl and methyl2-benzimidazole carbamate. J Agr Food Chem 29:220–222.Google Scholar
- Popendorf WJ (1976) An industrial hygiene investigation into the occupational hazard of parathion residues to citrus harvesters Doctoral Dissertation. Univ Calif Berkley.Google Scholar
- Wie SI, Hammock BD (1982) Development of enzyme linked immunosorbent assays for residue analysis of Diflubenzuron and Bay SIR 8514. J Agr Food Chem 30:949–957.Google Scholar
- Wolfe HR, Durham WF, Armstrong JF (1967) Exposure of workers to pesticides. Arch Environ Hth 14:622–626.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1990