Persistence of fenthion in the aquatic environment
- 55 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Aquatic Environment Fenthion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bourgquin AW (1977) Degradation of malathion by salt-marsh microorganisms. Appl Environ Microbiol 33(2): 356–362.Google Scholar
- Frost AA, Pearson RG (1961) Kinetics and mechanism. 2nd Ed., Wiley, New York, NYGoogle Scholar
- Menzie CM (1966) Metabolism of pesticides, Special Scientific Report #96. U.S. Dept. of Interior, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- Paris DF, Lewis DL, Wolfe NL (1975) Rates of degradation by bacteria from aquatic system. Enviro Sci Technol 9(2):135–138.Google Scholar
- Walker WW (1976) Chemical and microbial degradation of malathion and parathion in an estuarine environment. Environ Qual 5(2): 210–215.Google Scholar
- Walker WW, Stojarovic BJ (1973) Microbial versus chemical degradation of malathion in soil. Environ Qual 2(2): 229–232.Google Scholar
- Wang TC, Lenahan RA, Tucker, JW Jr (1987) Deposition and persistance of aerially-applied fenthion in a Florida estuary. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 38: 225–231.Google Scholar
- Wolfe NL, Zepp RG, Gordon JA, Baughman GL, Cline DM (1977) Kinetics of chemical degradation of malathion in water. Environ Sci Technol 11(1): 88–93.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1989