A local implicit function theorem and application to systems of differential equations
- 66 Downloads
A local implicit function theorem is proved which assumes certain injectivity rather than differentiability. Moreover, there is given a result on solvability of noncanonic systems of differential equations which arise in optimal control and network theory.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Computational Mathematic Network Theory Implicit Function Theorem Local Implicit Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. T. Schwartz,Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Gordon and Breach Science Publ., 1969, 77.Google Scholar
- 2.I. W. Sandberg, Global implicit function theorems,IEEE Trans. Circ. and Syst., Vol. CAS-28, 145–149 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Spivak,Differential Geometry, Vol. I, Publish or Perish, Inc. 1979, p. 56.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Dieudonné,Foundations of Modern Analysis, Academic Press, 1960, p. 268Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. Hale,Ordinary Differential Equations, Wiley-Interscience, 1969, p. 14.Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Campbell and C. D. Meyer, Jr.,Generalized Inverses of Linear Transformations, Pitman Publ. Co., 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. Newcomb, The semistate description of nonlinear time-variable circuits,IEEE Trans. CAS, Vol. CAS-28 62–71 (1981).Google Scholar