Acute toxicity of Garlon 4 and Roundup herbicides to Salmon,Daphnia, and trout
- 419 Downloads
KeywordsToxicity Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Acute Toxicity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Public Health Association (1985) Standard Methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 15th ed, Washington, DC 20005Google Scholar
- Bardalaye, PC, Wheeler WB, Moye HA (1985) Analytical techniques of glyphosate residue analysis. In: Grossbard E, Atkinson D (eds) The herbicide glyphosate, Butterworths Ltd, London, UK, p 263Google Scholar
- McCall PJ (1985) Affidavit, Triclopyr-Garlon Herbicide. Notary Public, Saginaw County, Michigan. August 7. (Dow Chemical, Midland, Michigan)Google Scholar
- Martens DW, Gordon RW, Servizi JA (1980) Toxicity of Butoxyethyl ester of 2,4-D to selected salmon and trout. Int Pac Salmon Fish Comm Prog Rept 40Google Scholar
- Meehan WR, Logan AN, Howard SS (1974) Toxicity of various formulations of 2,4-D to salmonids in southeast Alaska. J Fish Res Bd Can 31:480–485Google Scholar
- Monsanto. 1982a. Material Safety Data, Roundup herbicide, Monsanto Co, 800 N Lindbergh Blvd, St Louis, Mo, 63167, 4pGoogle Scholar
- Monsanto. 1982b. Material Safety Data, Glyphosate Technical. Monsanto Co, 800 N Lindbergh Blvd, St Louis, Mo, 63167, 4pGoogle Scholar
- Sacher QM (1978) Roundup, Seminar, Madrid, March 1978: In: Grossbard E, Atkinson D (eds) The herbicide glyphosate, Butterworths Ltd, London, UK, p 3–23Google Scholar
- Sprague JB (1970) Measurement of pollutant toxicity to fish. II. Utilizing and applying bioassay results. Water Research 4:3–32Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1987