The structure of transient radiation generated by electrons deep in polymethyl-metacrylate
- 10 Downloads
In this paper the photoelectric measurement of the intensity and spatial distribution of transient radiation inside a massive sample of polymethyl-metacrylate is described. The radiation is generated by electron beams with kinetic energies in the interval 20–80 keV. The polarization, the influence of the component u. v. and the action of absorption effects were also investigated.
KeywordsRadiation Spatial Distribution Kinetic Energy Electron Beam Massive Sample
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Frank J. M.: Ginsburg V. L.: Zh. teor. exper. fiz.16 (1946), 15.Google Scholar
- Jelley J. V.: Čerenkov Radiation and its Applications. Pergamon Press, London 1958.Google Scholar
- Bass F. G., Jakovenko V. M.: Usp. fiz. nauk T86/2 (1959), 189.Google Scholar
- Cabák I.: Czech J. Phys.B 19 (1969), 96.Google Scholar
- Cabák I.: Czech J. Phys.B 19 (1969), 520.Google Scholar
- Cabák I.: Acta UPOL, fac. RN, tom24 (1967), 61.Google Scholar