Heavy metal bioaccumulation in lamb and sheep bred in smelting and mining areas of S.W. sardinia (Italy)
KeywordsHeavy Metal Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Bioaccumulation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allaway WH (1968) Agronomic controls over the environmental cycling of trace elements. Adv Agronom 20:235–274Google Scholar
- Cerrati A (1974) Tossicologia. Ermes, BolognaGoogle Scholar
- Davies BE (1980) Base metal mined and heavy metals contamination of agricultural land in England and Wales. Inorg Pollut and Agriculture M.A.F.F. ref. book 326 H.M.S.O., LondonGoogle Scholar
- Edelstein S, Fullner CS, Wasserman RH (1984) Gastrointestinal absorption of Pb in chicken: involvment of the cholecaliferol endocrine system. J of Nutrition 114:692–706Google Scholar
- Grupe M and Kuntze H (1988) Zur Ermittlung der Schwermetallverfugbarkeit lithogen und anthropogen belasteter Standorte. Z Pflanzenernahr Bodenk 151:319–324Google Scholar
- Kagi JHR, Shaffer A (1988) Biochemistry of metallothionein. Biochemistry, 27-23:8510–8515.Google Scholar
- Leita L, De Nobili M and Sequi P (1988) Content of heavy metals in soils and plants near Cave del Predil, Udine, Italy. Agrochimica 32:94–97.Google Scholar
- Leita L, De Nobili M, Pardini G, Ferrari F and Sequi P (1990) Anomalous contents of heavy metals in soils and vegetation of a mine area of South-West Sardinia. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 48:423–433Google Scholar
- Palmer KT and Kucera CL (1980) Lead contamination of sycomore and soil from lead mining and smelting. J of Environmental Quality 9:106–112Google Scholar
- Sharma RP, Street JC, Shupe JL, Boucier DR (1982) Accumulation and depletation of Cd and Pb in tissues and milk of lactating cows fed small amounts of these metals J of Dairy Sci 65-6:972–979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1991