Biotransformations of α-terpineol in the rat: Its effects on the liver microsomal cytochrome P-450 system
- 90 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Biotransformation Microsomal Cytochrome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Horning MG, Butler CM, Stafford M, Stillwell RN, Hill RM, Zion TE, Harvey DJ, Stillwell WG (1976) In: Advances in mass spectrometry in biochemistry and medicine (Eds Frigerio A, Catagnoli N). Spectrum Publications New York Vol 1, p 91Google Scholar
- Jarvisalo J, Vainio N (1980) Enhancement of hepatic drug biotransformation by a short-term intermittent turpentine exposure in rat. Acta Pharmacol Toxicol 46: 32–36.Google Scholar
- Jori A, Bianchetti A, Prestini PE (1969) Effect of essential oils on drug-metabolism. Biochem Pharmac 18:2081–2085Google Scholar
- Kodama R, Noda K. Ide H (1974) Studies on the metabolism of d-limonene. II The metabolic fate of d-limonene in rabbits. Xenobiotica 4:85–95Google Scholar
- Parke DV, Rahman H (1969) The effects of some terpenoids and other dietry anutrients on hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes. Biochem J 113:12PGoogle Scholar
- Shukla OP, Moholay MN, Bhattacharyya PK (1968) Fermentation of α- and β-pinenes by a soil pseudomonad. Indian J Biochem 5:79–91Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1988