Reversibility of the inhibitory effect of atrazine and lindane on cytosol 5α-Dihydrotestosterone receptor complex formation in rat prostate
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Cytosol Complex Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Akhtar MH (1985) The fate of insecticides in economic animals. In: Hutson DH, Roberts TR (eds) Progress in Pesticide Biochemistry and Toxicology, vol. 4. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., (1985) p 219Google Scholar
- Kniewald J, Mildner P, Kniewald Z (1980) Effects of s-triazine herbicides on 5α-dihydrotestosterone receptor complex formation in hypothalamus and ventral prostate. In: Genazzani E, DiCarlo F, Mainwaring WIP (eds) Pharmacological Modulation of Steroid Action, Raven Press, New York, p 159Google Scholar
- Kniewald J, Gojmerac T, Šimić B, Kniewald Z (1989) Biodegradation of atrazine and the impact on reproductive system in mammals and avians — comparative study. In: Lokke H, Tyle H, Bro-Rasmussen F (eds) Proceedings of the 1st, European Conference on Ecotoxicology, The Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, p 93Google Scholar
- Scatchard G (1969) The attractions of proteins for small ions and molecules. Ann N Y Acad Sci 51:660–672Google Scholar
- Šimić B, Kniewald J (1980) Effects of pesticides on the reproductive system. Acta Pharm Jugoslav 30:59–72Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1991