Dissipation of dislodgeable propargite residues on nectarine foliage
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Propargite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- California Department of Food and Agriculture, Pesticide Enforcement Branch (1990) Report of Pesticides Sold in California for 1989 by Pounds of Active Ingredients. 1220 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814Google Scholar
- California Department of Food and Agriculture (1990a) Pesticide Use Report 1988. 1220 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 Document No. 603Google Scholar
- Iwata Y, Spear RC, Knaak JB, Foster RJ (1977) Worker reentry into pesticide-treated crops. I. Procedure for the determination of dislodgable pesticide residues on foliage. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 18:6Google Scholar
- Maddy KT, Fong HR, O'Connell L, Cooper C (1986) A study to establish a degradation profile for dislodgeable propargite residue on grape leaf foliage in Kern County California during July 1985. California Department of Food and Agriculture, Worker Health and Safety Branch. HS-1361Google Scholar
- Maddy KT, Edmiston S, Richmond D (1990) Illnesses, injuries, and deaths from pesticide exposures in California 1949-1988. Rev Environ Contam Toxicol 144:57–123Google Scholar
- O'Connell LP, Fong HR, Richmond D, Bisbiglia M, Margetich S, Cooper C (1987) An investigation of possible causes of dermatitis in grape vineyard workers--Kern County, 1986. California Department of Food and Agriculture, Worker Health and Safety Branch; 1220 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814; HS-1405Google Scholar
- O'Malley M, Smith C, Krieger RI, Margetich S (1989) Dermatitis among stone fruit harvesters in Tulare County, 1988. Am J Contact Dermatitis 1:100–111Google Scholar
- Saiz S, Schneider F (1987) Degradation of propargite residues on orange foliage in Tulare County, California May–June 1986. California Department of Food and Agriculture, Worker Health and Safety Branch; 1220 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814; HS-1408Google Scholar
- Saunders DL, Ames RG, Knaak JB, Jackson RJ (1987) Outbreak of Omite-CR-induced dermatitis among orange pickers in Tulare County, California. J Occ Med 29:409–413Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1991