Classification of stationary stochastic processes
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Stationary Stochastic Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. Grenander, Stochastic Processes and Statistical Inference, Ark. Mat., E1 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Kuritsyn, “On the variance of the best linear unbiased estimate of the mean of a stochastic process,” Tr. Mat. Fak. Voronezh Univ., No. 3, 20–22 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Ibragimov and Yu. A. Rozanov, Gaussian Stochastic Processes [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Akhiezer, Classical Moment Problem and some Related Questions in Analysis, Pergamon (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Szegö, “Orthogonal polynomials,” Math. Z. (1919).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Hajek, “Linear estimate of mean of stationary stochastic process with convex correlation function,” Czech. Mat. Zh.,6, 94–117 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983