Birationally isomorphic commutative rings of differential operators
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Differential Operator Commutative Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Burchnall and T. W. Chaundy, Proc. R. Soc. London,118, 557–583 (1928).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Krichever, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,227, No. 2, 291–294 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.J. L. Burchnall and T. W. Chaundy, Proc. R. Soc. London,134 (1931).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Amitsur, Pac. J. Math.,8, 1–10 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Sokolov, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,12, No. 1, 82–83 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979