Photostructural changes in some ternary Ge-Sb-S chalcogenide layers
- 37 Downloads
The changes of optical transmission and of the index of refraction were studied in flash evaporated Ge-Sb-S layers. Photobleaching, photodarkening and photoinduced crystallization were observed depending on the composition of layers. The effects are qualitatively explained using the idea of photoinduced atoms and/or chemical bonds rearrangement.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Neufville J. P., Moss S. C., Ovshinsky S. R.: J. Non-Cryst. Solids13 (1973/74) 191.Google Scholar
- Nang T. T., Okuda M., Matsushita T.: Phys. Rev. B19 (1979) 947.Google Scholar
- see e.g. Utsugi Y., Mizushima Y.: J. Appl. Phys.51 (3) (1980) 1773 and cited papers.Google Scholar
- Frumar M., Tichá H., Bureš M., Koudelka L.: Z. Chem.15 (1975) 199.Google Scholar
- Takahashi T., Harada Y.: J. Non-Cryst. Solids35–36 (1980) 1041.Google Scholar
- Spandau H., Klanberg F.: Z. Anorg. Allgem. Chem.295 (1958) 292.Google Scholar