KeywordsMathematical Logic Homogeneous Model Strong Constructivizability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov and A. T. Nurtazin, "Constructive models of complete decidable theories," Algebra Logika,12, No. 2, 125–142 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Enumerations [in Russian], Vol. 3, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.C. C. Chang and H. J. Keisler, Model Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Millar, "The theory of recursively presented models," Dissertation, Cornell University (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Morley, "Decidable models," Israel J. Math.,25, 233–240 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Harrington, "Recursively presentable prime models," J. Symb. Logic,39, 305–309 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.M. G. Peretyat'kin, "A criterion for strong constructivizability of a homogeneous model," Algebra Logika,17, No. 4, 436–454 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979