KeywordsMathematical Logic Finite Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Hall and G. Higman, "On the p-length of p-soluble groups and reduction theorems for Burnside's problem," Proc. London Math. Soc.,6, No. 21, 1–42 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.E. G. Bryukhanova, "The 2-length and 2-period of a finite solvable group," in: Fifth All-Union Symposium on Group Theory (Abstracts of Reports), Krasnodar, October 1–3, 1976, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Gross, "On finite groups of exponent pmqn," J. Algebra,7, No. 2, 238–253 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Kourovka Notebook (Unsolved Problems of Group Theory) [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Curtis and I. Reiner, Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Associative Algebras Interscience, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.J. G. Thompson, "A special class of nonsolvable groups," Math. Z.,72, No. 5, 458–462 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980