These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, The Theory of Numerations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Marchenkov, "On computable numerations of families of general recursive functions," Algebra Logika,11, No. 5, 588–607 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Khutoretskii, "Two existence theorems for computable numerations," Algebra Logika,8, No. 4, 483–492 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Positive and negative numerations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 2, 278–280 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Khutoretskii, "On reducibility of computable numerations," Algebra Logika,8, No. 2, 251–264 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. M. Friedberg, "Three theorems on recursive enumeration," J. Symb. Logic,23, No. 3, 309–316 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.M. B. Pour-el "Gödel numberings versus Friedberg numberings," Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,15, No. 2, 252–255 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.M. B. Pour-el and W. A. Howard, "A structural criterion for recursive enumeration without repetition," Z. Math. Logik Grundl. Math.,10, No. 2, 105–114 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981