The quantity of nonautoequivalent constructivizations
- 32 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, "Autostability and computable families of constructivizations," Algebra Logika,14, No. 6, 647–680 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Constructive algebras," Usp. Mat. Nauk,16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov, "Some properties of constructivizations of Boolean algebras," Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Selivanov, "On enumerations of families of general recursive functions," Algebra Logika,15, No. 2, 205–226 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Enumerations [in Russian], Vol. 1, Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Positive and negative enumerations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 2, 278–280 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978