These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, "Constructive Boolean algebras," in: Third All-Union Conf. Math. Logic [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov, "On the number of nonautoequivalent constructivizations," Algebra Logika,16, No. 3, 257–282 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov, "Nonautoequivalent constructivizations of atomic Boolean algebras," Mat. Zametki,19, No. 6, 853–858 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov, "Some properties of constructivizations of Boolean algebras," Sib. Mat. Zh.16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Dzgoev, "Constructivization of distributive structures with relative complements," in: Fourteenth All-Union Algebraic Conference [in Russian], Part 2, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Dzgoev, "Constructivization of certain structures," Dep. No. 1606-1979, VINITI.Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Dzgoev, "Recursive automorphisms of constructive models," in: Fifteenth All-Union Algebraic Conference [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Numerations [in Russian], Part III, Novosibirsk State Univ. (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.A. T. Nurtazin, "Computable classes and algebraic conditions for autostability," Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Rogers, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981