KeywordsAbelian Group Mathematical Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, "Autostability and computable families of constructivizations," Algebra Logika,14, No. 6, 647–680 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov, "On the number of nonautoequivalent constructivizations," Algebra Logika,16, No. 3, 257–282 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov, "Constructive Boolean algebras," in: Third All-Union Conf. on Mathematical Logic [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov and V. P. Dobritsa, "An example of a constructive Abelian group with a nonconstructivizable reduced subgroup," in: Fourth All-Union Conf. on Mathematical Logic [in Russian], Kishinev (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Goncharov, "Nonautoequivalent constructivizations of atomic Boolean algebras," Mat. Zametki,19, No. 6, 853–858 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Numerations [in Russian], Part. III, Novosibirsk State Univ. (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kurosh, Group Theory, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Mal'tsev, "On recursive Abelian groups," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, No. 5, 1009–1012 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.A. T. Nurtazin, "Computable classes and algebraic conditions for autostability," Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.A. T. Nurtazin, "Strong and weak constructivizations," Algebra Logika,13, No. 3, 311–323 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Rogers, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 12.S. S. Goncharov and V. D. Dzgoev, "Autostability of models," Algebra Logika,19, No. 1, 45–58 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981