Autostability and computable families of constructivizations
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Computable Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, Enumeration Theory [in Russian], Vol. 3, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Constructive algebras," Usp. Matem. Nauk,16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. Nurtazin, "Strong and weak constructivizations," Algebra i Logika,13, No. 3, 311–323 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Cusin, "The number of countable generic models for finite forcing," Fund. Math.,84, No. 3, 265–270 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Vaught, "Denumerable models of complete theories, Infinitistic methods," Proc. Symp. Foundations of Math., Warsaw, (1961), pp. 303–321.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976