Blaschke products satisfying the Carleson-Newman conditions and ideals of the algebra H∞
- 31 Downloads
One obtains tests for an ideal of the algebra H∞ to contain a Blaschke product satisfying the Carleson-Newman condition. If the generalized divisor of the ideal is bounded on the space of maximal ideals of H∞, then the ideal contains a function with bounded divisor.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Vasyunin, “Traces of bounded analytic functions on finite unions of Carleson sets,” J. Sov. Math.,27, No. 1 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.T. W. Gamelin, Uniform Algebras, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.J. B. Garnett, Bounded Analytic Functions, Academic Press, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Nikol'skii, Lectures on the Shift Operator [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Tolokonnikov, “Estimates in the Carleson corona theorem, ideals of the algebra H∞, a problem of Sz.-Nagy,” J. Sov. Math.,22, No. 6 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Tolokonnikov, “Interpolating Blaschke products and ideals of the algebra H∞,” J. Sov. Math.,27, No. 1 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Hoffman, “Bounded analytic functions and Gleason parts,” Ann. Math.,86, 74–111 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.D. E. Marshall, Approximation and interpolation by inner functions. Thesis, Univ. of California, Los Angeles (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Rosenblum, “A corona theorem for countably many functions,” Integral Equations Operator Theory,3, No. 1, 125–137 (1980).Google Scholar