A formalism for the investigation of algebraically special metrics. I
- 84 Downloads
A new formalism is proposed for the investigation of algebraically special metrics. Among its advantages are that the essential calculations are co-ordinate free and the equations are gauge invariant. The derived equations are simple in form hence easy to work with and the approach is rich in possibilities not explored by previous techniques.
This paper contains no new results but is an introduction to the technique and a demonstration of its use. New results will be presented in further papers.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Robinson, I., Robinson, J., Zund, J.: J. Math. and Mech.18, 881 (1969)Google Scholar
- 2.Bondi, H., van der Burg, M. G. J., Metzner, A. W. K.: Proc. Roy. Soc. A269, 21 (1962)Google Scholar
- 3.Newman, E. T., Penrose, R.: J. Math. Phys.3, 566 (1962)Google Scholar
- 4.Cahen, M., Debever, R., Defrise, L.: J. Math. and Mech.16, 761 (1967)Google Scholar
- 5.Geroch, R., Held, A., Penrose, R.: J. Math. Phys.14, 874 (1973)Google Scholar
- 6.Kinnersley, W.: J. Math. Phys.10, 1195 (1969)Google Scholar
- 7.Held, A.: Proc. Roy. Soc. A332, 415 (1973)Google Scholar
- 8.Talbot, C. J.: Commun. math. Phys.13, 45 (1969)Google Scholar
- 9.Stewart, J. M., Walker, M.: Perturbations of spacetimes in general relativity (Preprint)Google Scholar