Investigating Girard's new propositionnal calculus which aims at a large scale study of computation, we stumble quickly on that question: What is a multiplicative connective? We give here a detailed answer together with our motivations and expectations.
KeywordsMathematical Logic Large Scale Study Detailed Answer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Gentzen 69]Szabo, M.E.: Collected works of Gehrard Gentzen. Amsterdam: North-Holland 1969Google Scholar
- [Gir 87]Girard, J.Y.: Linear logic. Theoretical Computer Science50 (1987)Google Scholar
- [Gir 87b]Girard, J.Y.: Multiplicatives. To appear in the Proceedings of the Congress of Logic and Computer Science held in Torino, October 1986Google Scholar
- [Gir 88]Girard, J.Y.: Towards a geometry of interaction. To appear in the acts of AMS conference on categories, Boulder, June 1987Google Scholar
- [Gir 88b]Girard, J.Y.: Quantifiers in linear logic. To appear in the Proceedings of the SILFS conference, held in Cesena, January 1987Google Scholar
- [Da 88]Danos, V.: Correctness of proof-nets. Draft, université de Paris VII, March 1988Google Scholar
- [VdW 88]Van de Wiele, J.: Jeux en Logique Linéaire. Draft, Université de Paris VII, November 1988Google Scholar