New algorithms for one-loop integrals
New algorithms are presented for evaluating the scalar one loop integrals for three- and four-point functions for arbitrary masses and external momenta. These formulations are useful both for analytic integration and for numerical evaluation in a computer program. The expressions are very compact and provide for an easy isolation of asymptotic behaviour and potential numerical problems. The tensor integrals have also been rewritten according to new algorithms, making it very easy to express amplitudes in terms of scalar loop integrals.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Computer Program Asymptotic Behaviour
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. 't Hooft, M. Veltman: Nucl. Phys. B153 (1979) 365Google Scholar
- 2.G. Passarino, M. Veltman: Nucl. Phys. B160 (1979) 151Google Scholar
- 3.J.A.M. Vermaseren: Nucl. Phys. B229 (1983) 347Google Scholar
- 4.N. Byers, C.N. Yang: Rev. Mod. Phys. 36 (1964) 595Google Scholar
- 5.E. Byckling, K. Kajantie: Particle kinematics. London: J. Wiley 1973Google Scholar
- 6.L.M. Brown, R.P. Feynman: Phys. Rev. 85 (1952) 231Google Scholar
- 7.R.G. Stuart: MPI-PAE/PTh 85/87 (1987)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Strubbe: Comp. Phys. Commun. 8 (1974), 1. Schoonschip was written by M. Veltman and is described in this articleGoogle Scholar
- 9.The symbolic manipulation program FORM was written by J.A.M. Vermaseren. Version 1.0 of the program of this program and its manual are available via anonymous ftp from nikhefh.nikhef.nlGoogle Scholar
- 10.R.P. Feynman: Phys. Rev. 76 (1949) 769Google Scholar
- 11.L. Lewin: Polylograrithms and associated functions. New York: North Holland 1981Google Scholar
- 12.W.L. van Neerven, J.A.M. Vermaseren: Phys. Lett. 137B (1984) 241Google Scholar