Applications of the stochastic Ising model to the Gibbs states
- 82 Downloads
The stochastic Ising model is used as a tool to prove theorems concerning analyticity of the correlation functions and strong cluster properties of the Gibbs states.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Correlation Function Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dobrushin, R. L.: Markov processes with a large number of locally interacting components—existence of the limiting process and its ergodicity. Probl. Peredaci Inform.7, 70–87 (1971)Google Scholar
- 2.Dobrushin, R. L.: The description of a random field by means of conditional probabilities and conditions of its regularity. Theory Prob. Appl.13, 197–224 (1968)Google Scholar
- 3.Holley, R., Stroock, D.: A martingale approach to infinite systems of interacting processes, to appear in Ann. Prob.Google Scholar
- 4.Holley, R., Stroock, D.:L 2 theory for the stochastic Ising model. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete35, 87–101 (1976)Google Scholar
- 5.Liggett, T. M.: Existence theorems for infinite particle systems. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.165, 471–481 (1972)Google Scholar
- 6.Sullivan, W. G.: A unified existence and ergodic theorem for Markov evolution of random fields. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Geb.31, 47–56 (1974)Google Scholar
- 7.Israel, R. B.: High-Temperature Analyticity in Classical Lattice Systems. Commun. math. Phys., in press (1976)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976