Purgeable organic compounds in mother's milk
- 259 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Organic Compound Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ANONYMOUS: “Eight Peak Index of Mass Spectra”, Compiled by Mass Spectrometry Data Centre in Collaboration with ICI Ltd., 2nd ed., AWRE, Aldermaston, Reading RG 7/4PR, UK, Vol 1–3 (1970).Google Scholar
- ERICKSON, M.D., B.S.H. HARRIS III, E.D. PELLIZZARI, K.B. TOMER, R.D. WADDELL and D.A. WHITAKER: “Acquisition and Chemical Analysis of Mother's Milk for Selected Toxic Substances”. EPA-560/13-80-029 (1980).Google Scholar
- MICHAEL, L.C., M.D. ERICKSON, S.P. PARKS, and E.D. PELLIZZARI: Anal. Chem.52, 1836–1841 (1980).Google Scholar
- NIOSH: “Criteria for a Recommended Standard...Occupational Exposure to Ethylene Dichloride (1,2- dichloroethane),” Hew Publ. No. (NIOSH) 76-139 (1976).Google Scholar
- STENHAGEN, E., J. ABRAHAMSSON, and F.W. MCLAFFERTY: “Registry of Mass Spectral Data”, John Wiley and Sons: New York, Vol 1–4 (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1982