Toxicity of mixtures of heavy metals and petrochemicals toXenopus laevis
- 100 Downloads
KeywordsHeavy Metal Toxicity Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bliss CP (1939) The toxicity of poisons applied jointly. Ann Appl Biol 26:585–651Google Scholar
- Bridié AL, Wolff CJM, Winter M (1979) The acute toxicity of some petrochemicals to gold fish. Water Res 13:623–626Google Scholar
- Canton JH, Slooff W (1982) Toxicity and accumulation studies on cadmium with freshwater organisms of different trophic levels. Ecotoxicol and Environ Safety 6:113–128Google Scholar
- EIFAC (1980) Report on combined effects on freshwater fish and other aquatic life of mixtures of toxicants in water. European Inland Fisheries Advisory Commission, technical paper 37, Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations, RomeGoogle Scholar
- Hermens J, Leeuwangh P (1982) Joint toxicity of mixtures of 8 and 24 chemicals to the guppy. Ecotoxicol and Environ Safety 6:302–310Google Scholar
- Hermens J, Leeuwangh P, Musch A (1984a) Quantitative structure-activity relationships and mixture toxicity studies of chloro- and alkylanilines at an acute lethal toxicity level to the guppy. Ecotoxicol and Environ Safety 8:388–394Google Scholar
- Hermens J, Canton JH, Janssen P, De Jong R (1984b) Quantitative structure-activity relationships and toxicity studies of mixtures of chemicals with anaesthetic potency: Acute lethal and sublethal toxicity toDaphnia magna. Aquatic Toxicol 5:143–154Google Scholar
- Könemann H (1981) Fish toxicity tests with mixtures of more than two chemicals: a proposal for a quantitative approach and experimental results. Toxicology 19:229–238Google Scholar
- Slooff W, Baerselman R (1980) Comparison of the usefulness of the Mexican axolotl and the clawed toad in toxicological bioassays Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 24:439–443Google Scholar
- Slooff W, Canton JH, Hermens J (1983) Comparison of the susceptibility of 22 fresh water species to 15 chemical compounds. I. (sub)acute toxicity tests. Aquatic Toxicol 4:113–128Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1987