KeywordsSubspace Arrangement Wonderful Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D-P2]C. De Concini and C. Procesi.Hyperplane arrangements and holonomy equations. Selecta Math., (to appear) (1995).Google Scholar
- [D]P. Deligne.Théorie de Hodge II. Publ. Math. I H E S,40 (1971), 5–58.Google Scholar
- [Dr2]V. G. Drinfeld. On quasi triangular quasi-Hopf algebras and a group closely connected with Gal. Leningrad Math. J.,2 (1991), 829–860.Google Scholar
- [F-M]R. Fulton and R. MacPherson.A compactification of configuration space. Annals of Math.,139 (1994), 183–225.Google Scholar
- [G-M]M. Goresky and R. MacPherson.Stratified Morse Theory Springer Verlag (1988).Google Scholar
- [Ke]S. Keel.Intersection theory of moduli space of stable N-pointed curves of genus0. T.A.M.S.,330 (1992), 545–574.Google Scholar
- [K-Z]V.G. Knizhnik and A.B. Zamolodchikov.Current algebra and the Wess-Zumino model in two dimensions. Soviet J. of nuclear Physics,247 (1984), 83–103.Google Scholar
- [M]J. Morgan.The algebraic topology of smooth algebraic varieties. Publ. Math. I H E S,48 (1978), 137–204.Google Scholar
- [O-S]P. Orlik and L. Solomon.Combinatorics and Topology of Complements of Hyperplanes. Inventiones Math.,56 (1980), 167–189.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1995