Semantic dementia and semi-suicide
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsSchizophrenia Personality Disorder Psychopathic Personality Ordinary Sense Semantic Dementia
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Biggart, J. Henry: Pathology of the Nervous System. William Wood and Co., Baltimore. 1936.Google Scholar
- 2.Noyes, Arthur P: Modern Clinical Psychiatry. W. B. Saunders Co Philadelphia. 1935.Google Scholar
- 3.Hollos, S, and Ferencz, S: Psychoanalysis and the Psychic Disorder of General Paresis. Nervous and Mental disease Publishing Co. New York.Google Scholar
- 4.Conn, Jacob H.: An examination of the clinico-pathological evidence offered for the concept of dementia præcox as a specific disease entity. Am. J. Psychiat., 22:1039–1082, March, 1934.Google Scholar
- 6.Strecker, E. A., and Ebaugh, F. G.: Practical Clinical Psychiatry. P. Blakiston’s Son and Co. Philadelphia. 1935.Google Scholar
- 7.Korzybski, Alfred: General semantics, psychiatry, psychotherapy, and prevention. Presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Cincinnati, May 20–24, 1940.Google Scholar
- 8.Cleckley, Hervey: The Mask of Sanity. The C. V. Mosby Co. St Louis. 1941.Google Scholar
- 9.Meyer, Adolf: Leading concepts of psychobiology (ergasiology) and of psychiatry (ergasiatry). Proceedings of the fourth conference on psychiatric education, National committee for Mental Hygiene, 1939.Google Scholar
© Johnson Reprint Corporation 1942