Variation in the viscosity of lagoonal waters
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsViscosity Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Lagoonal Water
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nevin, T.A. and Lasater, J.A., “Studies of Pollution in the Indian River Complex,” Quart. J. Florida Acad. Sci. Vol. 32, No. 3, Sept. 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.McCall, Diane; Cook, J.G.; Lasater, J.A. and Nevin, T.A., “A Survey of Salinity Levels in the Indian River-Banana River Complex, ” Bull. Environ, Contam. Toxical., (in press).Google Scholar
- 3.Cherry, Ann; Hopson, Lisa; Nevin, T.A. and Lasater, J.A., “The Relationship of Coliform Populations to Certain Physico-Chemical Parameters in the Indian River-Banana River Complex,” Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxical., (in press).Google Scholar
- 4.Defant, A., Physical Oceanography, Vol. 1 Pergamon Press, New York, New York, 1961, pg. 729.Google Scholar
- 5.Sverdrup, H.U.; Johnson, M.W.; and Fleming, R.H., The Oceans, Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey, 1942, pg. 69.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971