Reliability of nondestructive checking of the strength characteristics of metal in power-plant equipment
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsStrength Characteristic Nondestructive Check
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Volchenko, Probability and Reliability of Quality Control of Metal Products [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Volchenko, “Reliability of quality control as one of the important factors in determining the reliability of welds,” in: Selection and Substantiation of Methods and Norms of Weld Quality Control [in Russian], Leningr. Dom Nauch.-Tekhn. Propagandy (1970), pp. 8–15.Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Bolchenko and N. P. Aleshin, “Development and introduction of statistical and physical methods of checking weld quality,” Svar. Proizvod., No. 12, 37–41 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Volchenko, Evaluation and Monitoring of Weld Quality by, Statistical Methods [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Bugai, A. A. Lebedev, L. Ya. Levitan, et al., “Determination of the relationship between mechanical and acoustic properties of steel 12Kh1MF,” Defektoskopiya, No. 2, 85–86 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Sharko and N. V. Bugai, “Acoustic method of evaluating the hardness of heat-resistant steels,” in: System of Monitoring and Evaluating the Reliability and Durability of Metal in Power Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1981), pp. 81–83.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Kuznetsov, O. M. Alifanov, and V. N. Vetrov, Probability Characteristics of the Strength of Aviation Materials and Grade Dimensions [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Volchenko and G. A. Pyatunin, “Reliability of nondestructive checking of the mechanical properties of steel rolled products,” Defektoskopiya, No. 3, 64–69 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985