Elastoplastic failure of the half plane with a rigid strap
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsHalf Plane Elastoplastic Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. T. Berezhnitskii and N. M. Kundrat, “Elastoplastic strains in the vicinity of a rigid inclusion,” Probl. Prochn., No. 11, 60–68 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Kundrat, “Slip bands along the matrix-inclusion boundary,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 102–105 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Kudishin, “Problem of reinforcing the half plane with a rib with an allowance made for the plastic properties of the material,” Stroit. Mekh. Raschet Sooruzh., No. 2, 25–28 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Fundamental Problems of Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Panasyuk, Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Solids with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989