Experimental investigation of hydrodynamic damping during bending oscillations of blade profiles in water flow
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Investigation Water Flow Blade Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Marusuke, N. Nisioka, and H. Kuroda, “Experimental investigation of aerodynamic damping force on annular cascade blades,” Memoirs of the Defense Academy, Japan,9, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Kaminer and N. Ya. Nastenko, “Determination of aerodynamic damping in oscillations of turbine blades in air flows.” Probl. Prochnosti, No. 6 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kaminer, B. M. Kavitskii, and A. N. Chimeris, “Experimental investigation of oscillations of rod systems under water flow conditions,” in: Energy Dissipation in Oscillations of Mechanical Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kaminer and B. M. Kavitskii, “Experimental determination of the unsteady hydrodynamic force acting on a blade oscillating in water flow,” Probl. Prochnosti, No. 12 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976