Radioactive carbon from nuclear explosion and nonthreshold biological effects
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsBiological Effect Nuclear Explosion Radioactive Carbon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. I. Leipunskii, J. Atomic Energy (USSR) III, 12, 530 (1957).Google Scholar
- E. C. Anderson, Annual Rev. Nucl. Sci. 2, 63 (1953).Google Scholar
- W. F. Libby, Radiocarbon Dating,(University of Chicago Press, 1955).Google Scholar
- H. J. Müller, Acta radiol. 41, 5 (1954).Google Scholar
- N. P. Dubinin, Radiation and Human Heredity [In Russian] (manuscript).Google Scholar
- S, N. Ardashnikov and N. Shapiro, On the Possible Effect on Man's Heredity of the Increased Radiation Level Due to the Tests of Atomic Armaments [In Russian] (manuscript).Google Scholar
- Biological Hazards of Atomic Energy (ed. Glücksmann), (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1959