Heat transfer in mercury flow through annular channels
Letters to the Editor
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Transfer Mercury Annular Channel Mercury Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Trefethen, General Discussion on Heat Transfer (London, 1951).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Seban and D. Casey, Trans. ASME79, 1514 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Kutateladze, V. M. Borishanskii, I. I. Novikov, and O. S. Fedynskii, Liquid-Metal Heat Transfer Media — Suppl. No. 2 to Atomnaya Énergiya [in Russian] (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1958).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Petrovichev, Collection: Certain Problems in Experimental Physics [in Russian] No. 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Lyon, Liquid Metals Handbook (2 ed) (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1961