Quasi-exactly-solvable problems andsl(2) algebra
- 225 Downloads
Recently discovered quasi-exactly-solvable problems of quantum mechanics are shown to be related to the existence of the finite-dimensional representations of the groupSL(2,Q), whereQ=R, C. It is proven that the bilinear formh=a αβ J α J β +b α J α ( α stand for the generators) allows one to generate a set of quasi-exactly-solvable problems of different types, including those that are already known. We get, in particular, problems in which the spectral Riemannian surface containing an infinite number of sheets is split off one or two finite-sheet pieces. In the general case the transitionh→H=−d2/dx2 +V(x) is realized with the aim of the elliptic functions. All known exactly-solvable quantum problems with known spectrum and factorized Riemannian surface can be obtained in this approach.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Quantum Mechanic Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Turbiner, A.V.: Preprint ITEP-67, 1987; ZhETF94, 33 (1988); Fcts. Anal. Prilozh.22, 94 (1988)Google Scholar
- 2.Turbiner, A.V., Ushveridze, A.G.: Phys. Lett.126A, 181 (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.Vilenkin, N.Ys.: Special functions and the theory of representations of group. Moscow: Nauka 1965Google Scholar
- 4.Turbiner, A.V., Ushveridze, A.G.: Preprint ITEP-169 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.Turbiner, A.V.: Preprint ITEP-88 (1987)Google Scholar
- 6.Alhassid, Y.A., Gursey, F., Iachello, F.: Ann. Phys.148, 346–380 (1983)Google Scholar
- 6a.Zaslavsky, O.B., Ulianov, V.V.: ZhETF87, 1724 (1984)Google Scholar
- 6b.Bagrov, V.G., Vshivtzev, A.S.: Preprint-31, Academy of Sciences USSR, Siberian Division, Tomsk, 1986Google Scholar
- 7.Turbiner, A.V.: Preprint ITEP-109, 1988Google Scholar