Conditions under which a lattice is isomorphic to a lattice of subgroups of a group
- 28 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Suzuki, Structure of a Group and Structure of a Lattice of Its Subgroups [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Foundations of Group Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Anishchenko, "Representation of modular lattices by lattices of subgroups," Matem. Zap. Krasnoyarskogo Gos. Ped. In-ta, No. 1, 1–21 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Sadovskii, "Lattice isomorphisms of free groups and free products," Matem. Sb.,14, No. 1–2, 155–173 (1944).Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Plotkin, "Problems of the theory of torsion-free groups," Ukr. Matem. Zh.,8, No. 3, 325–329 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Ore, "Structures and group theory, II," Duke Math. J., No. 4, 247–269 (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Kontorovich and B. I. Plotkin, "Lattices with additive basis," Matem. Sb.,35, 187–192 (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Baumslag, "On generalized free products," Math. Z.,78, 423–438 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975