Sectional curvatures of holomorphic planes on a real hypersurface inP n (C)
- 95 Downloads
KeywordsSectional Curvature Real Hypersurface Holomorphic Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barbosa, J.L.M., Delgado, J.A.: Ruled submanifolds of space forms with mean curvature of nonzero constant length. Am. J. Math.106, 763–780 (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.Cecil, T.E.: Geometric applications of critical point theory to submanifolds of complex projective space. Nagoya Math. J.55, 5–31 (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.Cecil, T.E., Ryan, P.J.: Focal sets and real hypersurfaces in complex projective space. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.269, 481–498 (1982)Google Scholar
- 4.Kimura, M.: Real hypersurfaces and complex submanifolds in complex projective space. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.296, 137–149 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.Maeda, Y.: On real hypersurfaces of a complex projective space. J. Math. Soc. Japan28, 529–540 (1976)Google Scholar
- 6.Nakagawa, H., Takagi, R.: On locally symmetric Kaehler submanifolds on a complex projective space. J. Math. Soc. Japan28, 638–667 (1976)Google Scholar
- 7.Okumura, M.: On some real hypersurfaces of a complex projective space. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.212, 355–364 (1975)Google Scholar
- 8.Ros, A.: A characterization of seven compact Kaehler submanifolds by holomorphic pinching. Ann. Math.121, 377–382 (1985)Google Scholar
- 9.Takeuchi, M.: Homogeneous Kaehler submanifolds in complex projective spaces. Japan J. Math.4, 171–219 (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987