Zone of tensile stresses in the foundation of a concrete dam (from observation data)
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Tensile Stress Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Geinats, A. N. Gol'din, A. A. Nikitin, D. D. Sapegin, A. A. Khrapkov, and R. A. Shiryaev, “Investigation of the interaction of a high concrete dam with a rock foundation,” in: Proceedings of Conferences and Meetings on Hydraulic Engineering. Interaction of a Concrete Dam with a Rock Foundation [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ya. Éidel'man and V. N. Durcheva, The Ust'-Ilim Concrete Dam [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Epifanov, V. E. Idel'son, and V. I. Sil'nitskii, “Compression of the upstream face of a dam with intercolumn joints during construction,” Ékspress-Inf. Ser. Stroit. Gidrotekh. Stan. Montazh Oborudovaniya, Informénergo, No. 2 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Durcheva and S. M. Puchkova, “On-site investigations of the contact zone of the Ust'-Ilim concrete dam,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Éidel'man, On-Site Investigations of the Bratsk Concrete Dam [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Epifanov, V. V. Batukhtina, V. G. Patrusheva, and L. S. Permyakova, “State of the Kirovskoe dam in the first years of operation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 7 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983