Accurate solution of the Fokker Planck equation and its application to the U+U reaction
- 16 Downloads
We present an accurate solution of the Fokker Planck equation for the U+U problem including shell effects. The pertinence of approximative methods and the influence of nuclear shell effects on the mass distribution are discussed.
KeywordsElementary Particle Mass Distribution Approximative Method Accurate Solution Fokker Planck Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Freiesleben, H., Hildenbrand, K.D., Pühlhofer, F., Schneider, W.F.W., Bock, R., v. Harrach, D., Specht, H.J.: Z. Physik A292, 171 (1979)Google Scholar
- 2.Tanabe, T., Dakowski, M., Bock, R., Gobbi, A., Sann, H., Stelzer, W., Lynen, U., Olmi, A., Pelte, D.: GSI-Preprint 80–5Google Scholar
- 3.Schmidt, R., Wolschin, G.: Z. Physik A296, 215 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Suzuki, M.: Prog. Theor. Phys.56, 77 (1976)Google Scholar
- 5.Grossmann, S.: Z. Physik A296, 251 (1980)Google Scholar
- 6.Acton, F.: Numerical Methods that Work, Harper and Row, New York 1970Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980