Expanding fireballs and the account of the Pauli quenching for the deuteron production
- 12 Downloads
Describing the expanding fireballs in a relativistic gas dynamical approach the formation of deuterons is calculated under consideration of inmedium corrections. The theoretical results are in good agreement with experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Elementary Particle Theoretical Result Dynamical Approach Deuteron Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I. Montvay and J. Zimányi, Nuol. Phys. A305, 226(1978)Google Scholar
- 2.T.S. Biró, H.W. Barz, B.Lukács, and J. Zimányi, KFKI report, KFKI-1981-90, Phys. Rev. to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 3.A.Z. Mekjian, Phys. Rev. C17, 1051(1978)Google Scholar
- 4.G.Röpke, L.Münchow, and H.Schulz, Nucl. Phys. A378, 536(1982), Phys. Lett. 110B, 21(1982)Google Scholar
- 5.H.Schulz, L.Münchow, G.Röpke, and M.Schmidt, Preprint Niels-Bohr Institute, HBI-82-10, Phys. Lett. to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 6.S.Nagamiya, M.-C.Lemaire, E.Moeller, S.Schnetzer, G.Shapiro, H.Steiner, and I.Tanihata, Phys. Rev. C24, 917(1981)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982